Grandstream UCM6300 Series
A powerful unified communication & collaboration solution for any organization. The UCM6300 series provides a high-end unified communications solution packed with an ecosystem of mobility, security, video and collaboration tools.
The UCM6300 series allows businesses to build powerful and scalable unified communication and collaboration solutions. This series of IP PBXs provide a platform that unifies all business communication on one centralized network, including voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, web meetings, data, analytics, mobility, facility access, intercoms and more.
The UCM6300 series supports up to 3000 users and includes built-in web meetings and video conferencing solution that allows employees to connect from the desktop, mobile, GVC series devices and IP phones. It can be paired with the UCM6300 ecosystem to offer a hybrid platform that combines the control of an on-premise IP PBX with the remote access of a cloud solution.
The UCM6300 ecosystem consists of the Wave app for web and mobile, which provides a hub for collaborating remotely, and UCM RemoteConnect, a cloud NAT traversal service for ensuring secure remote connections. The UCM6300 series also offers cloud setup and management through GDMS and an API for integration with third-party platforms. By offering a high-end unified communications and collaboration solution packed with a suite of mobility, security, meeting and collaboration tools, the UCM6300 series provides a powerful platform for any organization.
- Supports up to 3000 users and up to 450 concurrent calls
- Zero configuration provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Built-in conferencing & meetings platform; supports desktop, Wave app, and SIP endpoints
- Wave for Android, iOS, Chrome and Firefox browsers allows communication with all UCM6300 users & solutions
- API available for third-party integrations, including CRM and PMS platforms
- Advanced security protection with secure boot, unique certificate and random default password to protect calls and accounts
- Three Gigabit auto-sensing RJ45 network ports with integrated PoE+ and support NAT router
- Automated NAT firewall traversal service facilitates secure remote connections
- Supports Full-Band Opus voice codec and H.264/H.263/ H.263+/H.265/VP8 video codec, jitter resilience up to 50% packet loss
- Compatible with GDMS for cloud setup, management and monitoring
- Based on Asterisk* version 16 open source telephony operating system
Konica Minolta Leads in Brand Loyalty for Fourteenth Consecutive Year
Company Again Ranked #1 in MFP Copier Category in Brand Keys’ Customer Loyalty Engagement Index
Konica Minolta Wins 12 BLI Awards from Keypoint Intelligence for its bizhub i-Series, Including ‘A3 Line of the Year’
Devices Particularly Stand Out with Regard to Reliability, Quality and Usability
Konica Minolta’s bizhub® i-Series Honored with Two Better Buys Editor’s Choice Awards
Color and Monochrome MFPs Recognized for Innovative Features that Foster Collaboration within a Mobile Office
Konica Minolta Receives BLI PaceSetter Award for Ease of Use in its Enterprise Devices
Company Makes Its Mark with Usability Enhancing Innovations.
Konica Minolta Wins Red Dot Award 2020 for bizhub® i-Series
Next-generation MFPs Recognized for Peak Performance and Design
Konica Minolta bizhub C3350i/C4050i
Konica Minolta bizhub C250i/C300i/C360i
Konica Minolta bizhub 4750i
Konica Minolta bizhub 300i/360i
New Avaya Partnership
Authorized Avaya Partner
Office Connection Peterborough Ltd. is pleased to announce we are now an authorized Avaya Partner. Our sales team is quickly getting up to speed on new product offerings such as Avaya IP Office, an on-premise solution, and Avaya Cloud Office, a complete hosted office solution. So many of our customers are looking for ways to keep their employees connected beyond the office and we are excited to be able to help them accomplish just that. Mobile workforce, BYOD, conferencing tools, messaging, etc. Our website will continue to be updated in the coming weeks with exciting new products and offerings.
Important Information for our Customers
Office Connection Peterborough Ltd. provides our customers with services deemed essential by the Province of Ontario.
Ontario COVID-19 Provincewide Shutdown
Beginning December 26, 2020, at 12:01 am and until January 23, 2021, Office Connection Peterborough Ltd. has made the following changes to comply with public health measures and restrictions:
Public access to the premises at 918 High Street is not permitted.
We continue to offer the following…
- supplies and other small items can be obtained by courier shipment or curbside pickup (call to arrange)
- Office Connection will remain open to receive mail and incoming courier shipments
- customer contact will continue to be provided by telephone, email, and fax
- technical phone or email support is available when possible
- repair services will be available
- hours of operation are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday (holidays excluded)
For further information please contact: