Following the publishing of the revised list of essential workplaces by the province of Ontario on April 3, 2020 changes have been made to the operation of Office Connection Peterborough Ltd.
Public access to the premises at 918 High Street resumed on July 17, 2020 when Peterborough moved into “stage 3”. Masks are required when entering the building and hand sanitizer is available at all entrances.
We continue to offer the following…
supplies and other small items can be obtained by courier shipment or curbside pickup (call to arrange)
Office Connection will remain open to receive mail and incoming courier shipments
customer contact will continue to be provided by telephone, email, and fax
technical phone or email support is available when possible
repair services will be available
hours of operation are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday (holidays excluded)
1. We are not just “resellers”. Office Connection, located in Peterborough, Ontario employs it’s own service technicians, who are fully trained to provide complete on-site service of our products. We also have administration and sales staff, at our office, available to answer questions, dispatch service calls and provide product information.
2. We are flexible. Initial training and after-sale support are tailored to meet each individual customer’s needs. Our payment options can also be customized to meet each customer’s unique budget requirements.
3. We have over 35 years of experience and knowledge in the industry, We only provide quality products from industry-leading manufacturers. This will help ensure we are around for the next 35 years.
4. We stock all supplies and parts at our office in Peterborough. Next day delivery on all orders placed before 3 pm. Orders can also be picked up.
5. This is our community too. We take great pride in supporting the local economy and finding ways to give back. We work with several non-profit organizations and are always willing to support community fundraising efforts.
office equipment that works for your business and your budget.
Office Connection was established in 1982 by Barry Rawlinson and Stephen Best. They proudly served Peterborough and the surrounding area for 34 years as a team. In March of 2016, Barry decided it was time for retirement and handed over the business to Stephen. With big changes come, well, more big changes. I, Melissa (Best) Vickerson (yes, there is a relationship there) was promoted to the manager of the sales department and tasked with a project I have been long waiting to do…modernize our company logo. Despite being a very solid and well-recognized symbol for our company, we are a business driven by constantly changing technology. In order to stay current, our logo needed to feel like it connected too. After much deliberation and several different styles, I am proud to show off the final result. A huge thank you to Lisa @ Richard’s Printing in Port Hope for designing our new logo and for being so patient with me while I made up my mind.