Grandstream UCM6200 Series
Designed to provide a centralized solution for the communication needs of businesses, the UCM6200 series IP PBX appliance combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage solution. This IP PBX series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options, and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure and reliable UCM6200 series delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature, or recurring fees.
The same industry-leading platform that we designed for the UCM6100 series, which continues to be enhanced month by month with more and more features and functionalities, will be extended to the UCM6200 series. Looking for a more powerful upgrade? We have redesigned our 8 FXO port model, the UCM6208, to offer the ability to support more users and more concurrent calls, as it supports up to 800 users and up to 100 concurrent calls.
- UCM6202 and UCM6204 support up to 500 users and 50/75 concurrent calls, UCM6208 supports up to 800 users and 100 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Integrated 2/4/8 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server; recordings accessible via web user interface
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs