Further, in the J100 Series is the Avaya IP Phone J179. It is the premium workhorse model that addresses the need for everyday voice communications. It is designed for knowledge workers that need the full range of UC features to do their job, want to use a color display, or need advanced capabilities such as Bluetooth headsets or wireless LAN connectivity. Avaya IP Phone J179 works with Avaya Aura®, Avaya IP Office™, as well as Avaya, Approved Third Party Platforms
- Multiple line Device with eight red/green line/feature indicators around display
- 3.5” (diagonal) color display – 320 x 240 pixels
- Cobalt Black hardware with Gray and Customizable faceplate and White hardware with White faceplate available
- 4 Context Sensitive Soft Keys
- Supports SIP-AST for enhanced features and integration on Avaya Aura®
- Supports “CCMS over SIP” for enhanced features and integration on Avaya IP Office™
- Supported on selected 3rd-party Open SIP call platforms.
- Supports H.323 software for integration with Avaya Communications Manager, and Avaya IP Office™ 10 or below
- Excellent audio – Handset & Speaker Device. Integrated headset port with Electronic Hook Switch (EHS).
- Supports optional J100 Wireless Module for Wi-Fi® connectivity and Bluetooth headset connectivity (only available with SIP software).
- RJ9 with integrated Electronic HookSwitch for Headset Connection
- Recent Call Log/Contact List
- Extensive ability for user to customize with SIP software.
- Built in volume boost control in Handset for Hearing Impaired
- Mute Key with optional Mute Alerting when using SIP software.
- Dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports to support co-located PC
- Supports up to three J100 Expansion Modules
- Power over Ethernet Class 1 (class 2 with JBM24/JEM24) and support for 802.3az.
- Optional AC -> 5-volt DC power supply
- Simultaneous Registration & Fallback like 9600-series1
- Support for TLS / SRTP for encryption
- Configurable via web interface when using SIP software.
- Available with Avaya Cloud Office by RingCentral