The Avaya IP Phone J169 is the workhorse model that addresses the need for everyday voice communications. It is designed for knowledge workers that need the full range of UC features to do their job. For example, knowledge workers that include software engineers, physicians, pharmacists, architects, engineers, scientists, design thinkers, accountants, lawyers, academics, and any other white-collar workers whose line of work requires them to “think for a living”. Shipping since March 2018, it works with Avaya Aura®, Avaya IP Office™, as well as Avaya, Approved Third Party Platforms.
- Multiple line Device with eight red/green line/feature indicators around the display
- 3.5” (diagonal) grayscale display – 320 x 240 pixels
- 4 Context Sensitive Soft Keys
- Supports SIP-AST for enhanced features and integration on Avaya Aura
- Supports “CCMS over SIP” for enhanced features and integration on IP Office
- Supported on selected 3rd-party Open SIP call platforms.
- Supports H.323 software for integration with Avaya Communications Manager, and Avaya IP Office (IPO 10 or below).
- Excellent audio – Handset & Speaker Device. Integrated headset port with Electronic Hook Switch (EHS).
- Recent Call Log / Contact List
- RJ9 with integrated Electronic HookSwitch for Headset Connection
- Extensive ability for user to customize when using SIP software
- Built in volume boost control in Handset for Hearing Impaired
- Mute Key with optional Mute Alerting when using SIP software
- Dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports to support co-located PC
- Supports up to three JBM24/JEM24 Expansion Modules
- Power over Ethernet Class 1 (class 2 with JBM24/J100 Expansion Module) and support for 802.3az.
- Optional AC -> 5 volt DC power supply
- Simultaneous Registration & Fallback like 9600-series1
- Support for TLS / SRTP for encryption
- Configurable via web interface when using SIP software
- Available with Avaya Cloud Office by RingCentral