Office Connection requires a Printer/MFP/Copier Technician for the Peterborough area to service a complete line of digital office solutions.
This full-time position offers competitive compensation, group medical/dental plan and milage.
Perform a full range of maintenance on networked copiers, printers and MFD’s including technical diagnostics, software installation, print driver installation and configuration. Daily travel in an automobile between customer locations is usually required.
- Set-up, configure and install networked print devices
- Replace and track supplies, maintain inventory
- Train end-users on printer/MFP hardware
- Conduct basic repairs and maintenance of printer/MFP hardware
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions to determine the cause and required repairs
- Work with the sales team to maximize equipment leads and upgrade opportunities
- Document and complete all work orders in a timely manner
- Own insured vehicle with a valid Ontario driver’s license (mileage reimbursed)
- Physically move printer hardware when required (up to 400lbs on wheels and be able to lift and carry objects that weigh up to 50lbs)
- Frequent walking, standing, bending, reaching, lifting, stooping, squatting and kneeling
- Regular use of tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches and some electronic testing equipment
- Complete technical training on new equipment as assigned
- Willingness to learn additional roles (e.g. Telecom/VoIP/Structured Cabling/Mailing Equipment)
- Experience with Konica Minolta, Sharp, HP, Samsung preferred
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team and take initiative to improve the customer experience
- Advanced knowledge of PC and printer networking
To apply please forward your resume to Melissa Vickerson firstname.lastname@example.org